Prepare delicious Ojojo (yam donuts) with this simple guide
Ojojo is a water yam snack that is delicious and requires very little time to prepare.
Looking for a new cooking recipe? Taste your hands on this simple Icokore delicacy (water yam)
Below is a simple guide to preparing Ojoja.
INGREDIENTS FOR OJOJO
- Water yam
- Chopped onions
- Chopped peppers
- Spice cubes
- River crab
HOW TO PREPARE OJOJO
1. Remove the skin of the pits with a knife.
2. Cut yam water into pieces and grate.
3. Season the guarantor with groundwater with salt, dice, and crab.
4. Add the chopped onions and pepper.
5. Heat oil in a pan. When hot, remove minced water and spatula with your hands
6. Put the hot oil and fry it until it turns golden on all sides. Remove from the oil, strain on paper towels, and serve hot.
This video will serve as a guide to prepare Ojojo