Grilled croaker fish can be served with rice, baked banana, potato chips, and many other options, and it is delicious. Try this new recipe this week.
- 1 medium croaker fish (reduced and clean)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cubes, spices
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 red peppers
- 1 cube of spice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Prepare
- To make the sauce, blend the onions, red peppers, and chili. Leave the mixture thick.
- For fish, start by making slashes on either side of the croaker.
- Season with salt, seasoning and pepper. Book marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Use the barbecue to preheat the grill, coat the fish seasoned with vegetable oil, and cover with half of the sauce.
- Grilled for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve fish with any other food of your choice.