Zobo is a popular Nigerian drink made from dried hibiscus leaves. It is a popular drink for young and old alike.
- 2 cups of zobo (hibiscus) leaves
- 1 piece of pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Ginger Teeth (Optional)
- 2 pieces of lime
How to Prepare Zobo Cocktail Drinks
- Wash the hibiscus leaves to remove dust and peel, and cut the pineapple into pieces.
- Put zobo in a saucepan and pour over 6 cups of water.
- Add the pineapple pieces and simmer for a few minutes.
- Peel and chop the ginger and grind your teeth. Pour into the pan and cook for about 30 minutes. You may need to add some water, though it depends on the concentration you want.
- Remove from the jar and add honey.
- Stir and allow to cool, then spill the liquid.
- Pour the zobo into a glass and refrigerate for 1 or 2 hours.
- Hooray !!! You can now serve your frozen zobo with cookie slices or cookies. You can also decorate with lime wedges.