Have you heard of banana bread but have you tried banana bread? Bananas have more than the dodo, boli, and plantain pepper soup.
This simple banana bread recipe will help you make the most of your despicable bananas, especially for those who don’t like soft bananas.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR PLANTAIN BREAD
- 2 overripe bananas
- 80 g of melted butter
- 140 g of granulated white sugar
- 1 egg (smoothie)
- 200 g of universal flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
STEPS TO MAKE PLANTAIN BREAD
- Peel the banana, cut it into small pieces, and twist it with a loop.
- Add the butter and mix with a wooden spatula. Add salt and baking soda and stir. Follow with sugar.
- After stirring well, pour in the whisked egg. Stir again. Add vanilla essence, continue to blend.
- Finally, sift the flour into the mixture and mix well
- Grease a platter of bread with a little butter
- Pour the bread mixture into a greased pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius) for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- When done, set aside and allow to cool.
- Serve chilled and enjoy a beverage of your choice.
Here is a detailed video guide by Matsé Cooks
View this post on Instagram
PLANTAIN BREAD RECIPE. Hello guys. For those of you wanting the plantain bread recipe, here it is. ☺☺☺ lol. Now you don’t have to dispose off your over ripe plantains. Here is a great way to make good use of it. Enjoy. @gtbank #GtbankFoodDrink #MatseCooks #MatseCooksVideos