Have you heard of this chicken salad? We assume you may not have one, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. You only need a few ingredients, and you will have it ready right away.
- 5 long pieces of chicken
- 1 teaspoon of Suya pepper (Suya spices)
- 1 medium red onion
- ¼ small cabbage
- ½ medium cucumber
- 1 Italian tomato (More tomato)
- Rinse all vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut your chicken pieces into thin strips about half an inch wide.
- Cut thin slices of cucumber along the fruit
- Cut the tomatoes and cabbage, as shown in the picture.
- Now that you have cut all the ingredients, you have to arrange the vegetables. Start from the edge of the plate and move toward the center of the plate.
- When done, season your spice over the salad.
- Refrigerate in the refrigerator before serving. You can also enjoy it warm.
- By the time you finish, the vegetables will still be fresh while yours will be hot.
- The combination of spicy chicken and cold vegetables is ideal for your taste buds. You should try it immediately.
You can also watch this video on all Nigerian recipes to help