Have you ever tried guguru and epa? Oh no, so this recipe is especially for you. Popcorn is an excellent snack for every occasion, and most love it because it’s so full.
You need a new snack at home, so it’s just for you.
- 3 tablespoons. Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons. Butter/margarine
- 1 cup of popcorn
- ½ teaspoons. Salt or 2 tbsp. sugar
How to make Popcorn
- The first step is to choose the type of fat you want to use. You can use cooking oil, margarine, or butter, as desired. The use of butter gives it a pleasant taste.
- You can add it before and after firing. Put the grease you intend to use in the pot and let it melt. Pour the melted butter into a separate plate and set aside.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pot and add about 3 grains. Cover the pan and place it on the stove burner. Cook over medium heat until 3 beans come out.
- Remove the kernels from the pot and add salt or sugar and the rest of the nuts.
- Return the pan to the burner over medium heat, ensuring that the container is adequately covered. It not only ensures that you do not burn popcorn, but also that all your hearts explode.
- Cook, occasionally stirring, until the pop in the pot has slowed down. Remove the lid from the pan to let off steam and keep the popcorn crispy.
- All you have to do is sprinkle popcorn with quality melted butter, and you’re done. You can use a paper bag to mix popcorn and butter.
Serve with roasted peanuts, and your guguru ati epa is ready.