Tapioca is a great breakfast option. In many parts of the world, it is eaten as dessert pudding.
For our mothers, if you have never presented Tapioca to your children, we think you should do it so that they create their memories of different delicacies as you did when you were a child.
Eating and eating time is one of the family’s favorite memories. No matter your age and where you live in the world, these memories can always thrill you.
- 1 cup raw tapioca granules
- 400 ml of coconut milk: 1 cup equals 250 ml so that you will need 1 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground coconut
- 1 vanilla bean: replace it with 2 teaspoons of essence or vanilla extract, preferably with an excerpt because it has a more natural taste
- 1 cinnamon stick – Replace with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Prepare
- Soak the tapioca granules in enough water to cover them. Dip until the pellets are smooth and pliable.
- Transfer the tapioca to a bowl or deep saucepan and add the coconut milk. Cut the vanilla onion lengthwise and grind the seeds. Also, add any vanilla pods in the jar, which will come out eventually. Simmer the pan for at least 10 minutes on low heat.
- Tapioca should be thick and creamy, with translucent features and black spots of vanilla pods. Depending on the size of the raw granules, you may end up with purulent tapioca or soft tapioca. The larger the grains, the more nodules. Add the cinnamon stick and stir.