- 2 overripe bananas
- 80 g of melted butter
- 140 g of granulated white sugar
- 1 egg (smoothie)
- 200 g of universal flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
STEPS TO MAKE PLANTAIN BREAD
- Peel the banana, cut it into small pieces, and twist it with a loop.
- Add the butter and mix with a wooden spatula. Add salt and baking soda and stir. Follow with sugar.
- After stirring well, pour in the whisked egg. Stir again. Add vanilla essence, continue to blend.
- Finally, sift the flour into the mixture and mix well
- Grease a platter of bread with a little butter
- Pour the bread mixture into a greased pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius) for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- When done, set aside and allow to cool.
- Serve chilled and enjoy a beverage of your choice.
View this post on Instagram
PLANTAIN BREAD RECIPE. Hello guys. For those of you wanting the plantain bread recipe, here it is. ☺☺☺ lol. Now you don’t have to dispose off your over ripe plantains. Here is a great way to make good use of it. Enjoy. @gtbank #GtbankFoodDrink #MatseCooks #MatseCooksVideos