Kenya Mutura and Mahu recipe is originated from central Kenya. It consists of large intestines full of leftover meat seasoned to taste. This dish is similar to Polish Kielbasa.
• 3 tablespoons chopped onion
• 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 3/4 kg of a boneless forequarter of beef
• 1 green chili pepper, chopped
• salt and pepper
.1 tripe approx. 200 grams
• 1 cup of blood
1. Cook onion and garlic in oil until onions are golden brown.
2. Allow them to cool. Cut the beef into small cubes.
3. Mix with blood and season with salt, pepper, and chili.
4. Pour the mixture into the raw tripe and tie both ends firmly.
5. Grill. Cut to serve.
6. It is traditionally served with ugali or githeri.