This recipe for Keto Bitter Leaf Soup will improve your low carb diet.
If you want or want to follow a low carb diet, the Keto Bitterleaf Soup Recipe is for you.
There are no starchy ingredients or additives, but a bitter leafy soup remains
Keto Bitterleaf soup is ideal for weight loss and for anyone who wants to reduce carbohydrates in their diet.
Here’s a guide to keto bitter leaf soup:
Ingredients for Keto Bitterleaf Soup
- Washed and pressed bitter leaf – handle
- Red palm oil – 3 tablespoons for cooking
- Beef range: includes beef ribs, better cut, shaki (beef tripe), etc.
- Dried fish – two pieces.
- Fish soup – 3 cups
- Fresh catfish – 5 cuts
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Ground crabs – 2 tablespoons
- Low Carb Seasoning Cube – 1 cube
- Ogiri Igbo (Traditional Spice) – 1 teaspoon
HOW TO PREPARE KETO BITTERLEAF SOUP
- Cut the catfish skin.
- Put the flesh and skin of the catfish in a bowl, add a seasoning pan, pour water to boil.
- As soon as the catfish is soft, remove the bones and break it into pieces, then peel it into a mortar until smooth. You can also use a food processor or plain blender (with as little water as possible) to prepare a smoothie.
- When the meat is cooked, add ogirs, crabs, dried fish, fish onions (make sure to soak fish soup in salted water, clean and remove bones, as well as dried fish), catfish puree, bitter leaves, and palm oil.
- Cover the pan and continue cooking over medium to high heat, adjusting at intervals.
- As soon as the bitter leaves soften, add pepper and salt as desired.
- Mix well and taste.
Serve with any keto or low-fat meal. If you are not on a keto diet, get served with any Nigerian fufu food.See! Your food is ready. See the video instructions below for a more precise presentation: