For those of you who like fish sandwiches, loaves of bread, and sardines with all their juices, this bread will appeal to you.
Sardine bread gives you the feeling of two in one, it’s bread, but with sardines! Now you can feel all in one. Make your sardine bread at home with these recipes and steps.
- 4 cups of universal flour (or bread made of flour)
- 3 tablespoons yeast bread
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 250 ml of hot milk
- 10 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of sardine
- Big bowl
- Egg and glaze milk
- Mix warm milk and yeast and leave it for at least 15 minutes until it is foamy.
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl, then add beaten eggs. Stir well with a spatula or hand. Then add the melted butter and mix well.
- Add the yeast and milk and mix well (you can use it with a mixer or hands) until it turns into a paste. The dough will become sticky and smooth.
- Put the dough on the flour pad so that it does not stick to the surface. Spread flour on the dough.
- Knead the dough with your hands on the surface or roller, as appropriate. Knead the dough for about 5-7 minutes.
- Return the dough to a bowl and cover with a clean white cloth. Put the pan in the oven and let stand for about an hour. After an hour, knead the dough again for about 5-7 minutes and return to the oven for another 45 minutes to rise. Remove, then mix again.
- Crush the sardine. Then add the sardine puree, sardine oil, and stir. Now put the dough in a buttered bowl and spread it evenly in your pan.
- Put a white cloth on the dough pan and grow it in a warm place for about 15 minutes—Preheat the oven to 280 degrees.
- When the oven is ready, place the pan in the oven and bake for 80 minutes. Take it out, and it’s ready.