Green banana porridge is a food that has many surprising benefits for the body. It is the best food for people with diabetes and a good source of calcium and iron.
Decorated with ponma, fresh fish, and lots of onions and vegetables, this meal is an excellent choice for everyone.
- Four medium-ripe bananas
- Palm oil (about 10cl
- Fresh tomatoes (3-5 teaspoons)
- Fresh red peppers
- Two medium onion onions
- Two Maggi cubes (sweetener)
- Meat of choice
- Fish of your choice
- Crabs (2-3 tbsp)
- Vegetable corner (pumpkin leaf) [optional]
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Once the meat and fish are cooked well, you can remove it and continue cooking with the beef.
2. Add about 10 cl of palm oil, add a cup of water (about 75 cl), about two tablespoons of ground crab, salt to taste. Add the spice cube if desired.
3. Leave to cook.
4. Add sliced banana, sprinkle with sliced tomatoes/onions/peppers, add the fish, and cover to cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Make sure the water is dry, and the banana is well cooked, add the vegetables to the ug, reduce the heat and simmer for two to three minutes.
6. Mix everything up, and you’re ready with a delicious jar of banana porridge.