Roasted chicken spaghetti is a popular food nowadays because they have been around since cooking and serving stews.
Stuffed chicken spaghetti is not only nutritious because of the vegetables that are added as ingredients, but they are also delicious.
Therefore, if you are looking for the perfect meal for your family, try the spaghetti/pasta recipe with chicken sauce.
- Spaghetti (1 envelope)
- One small can of tomato
- Fresh tomatoes
- Fresh peppers
- Ground crabs
- Diced salt and spices
- Green peppers
- Vegetable oil
- Canned meat (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE
- Cut onions, tomatoes, peppers, and vegetables to the desired size.
- Bring spaghetti to boil for 5 to 8 minutes to remove starch content and set aside.
- Cook the chicken with all the necessary ingredients (Maggi cubes, salt, onion, and ground nutmeg).
- Add the minced onion, pepper, and vegetables to the pan and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the spice cubes, salt, curry, and thyme.
- Place the vegetable sauce on the plate and add the fried chicken and sauce in the same pan for a few minutes.
- Now add the vegetables to the chicken pan and combine and add the chicken broth.
- Add your braised spaghetti to the pan and stir to season the spices well.
- Cook for 2 minutes, so your spaghetti does not soak.
- You now have a pan of well-cooked, colorful, and delicious chicken noodles.
- Serve hot with your favorite drink.